Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Cactus, Giraffe, Little Things

Here is one of the plants that's flowering in my plant room. It's a kalanchoe. It has pink blooms. I love checking it daily to see how much more beautiful it is.
 Here is one of my Christmas Cactus plants.  This is the second time it's bloomed.

 This is my card for Tuesday's color challenge. The colors were berry burst, daffodil delight, pool party and old olive.

This is my card for today's sketch challenge. It is a new stamp from Impression Obsession called Baby Giraffe. I can't wait to play around with it some more. It was designed by Dina Kowal, who is the artist who does tutorials on Splitcoaststampers.

 This spoke to me today. In January many people tend to feel blah and don't want to do much. This is the time we need to be aware of others around us. It's not about us but shining Christ's light into the darkness all around us.


1 Corinthians 1:10
Image result for 1 Corinthians 1:10
This is a great song from Casting Crowns. We need to praise God in the storm and in the sunshine of our life. He is great and worthy to be praised! I hope this song gives you strength to shine your light for Jesus.


Blessing of the Day: I got errands done today, got a nap, got a few treats for Tim and made a card. Tim had a pretty good day at work and really asserted himself. I can't wait to see what God does through him at work.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...