Saturday, January 20, 2018

I Just Need You

                         
                                      What a fun day I had today. I began my day with my friend, Louise. She had 4 cards for us to make today. One of the cards was a Valentine's Day wiper card. A wiper card is a card that when pulled, it flips up a fun image for all to see. In this card it's balloons.

We had a great time. One type of card we made was the wiper card. I am going to try to make some Valentine's Day cards using this technique.


                                                Image result for wiper card instructions

Sarah and I went to Chipolte for lunch. We both love eating there.  After I made cards with Louise, I picked Sarah up at her place. I couldn't be on her side of town and not see if she wanted to go to lunch.  Sarah lives 5 minutes from Louise.

Image result for chipotle
I saw this online and it really made me think.  We choose how we respond to things unless we have some sort of illness that doesn't allow us the ability to do that.  The enemy loves the gray, feel sorry for yourself days. He can get a foothold and make us miserable and less effective for God.  So I'm going to make my own sunshine and trust in Jesus to bring me through anything that's going on in my life.  How about you?
                             
This is a color challenge card. The colors were Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo. I stamped these cutie pies then colored the hats with different colored markers. Then I colored on the confetti stamp with markers to make the confetti different colors.  It's been a while since I've colored on stamps.

This is the sketch challenge. Where the hearts are we could use any shape. I chose hearts so I could make this a Valentine's Day card.  Then I colored some of the embossed hearts with marker. I then folded forward the arms and ears of the bears. I need to add a sentiment and it will be finished.

Verse of the Day
Image result for James 4:1-3

This is a brand new song by Toby Mac. It's been three years since we've heard new music from Toby Mac. Give this a listen. Words to song are below.


 Toby Mac- I Just Need U

Blessing of the Day: Stamping with Louise, Lunch with Sarah and Tim is still working.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...