Friday, January 18, 2019

Flurries on Friday


We're supposed to get a big snow storm here in Ohio beginning Saturday. Praying family and friends are careful this weekend as they drive.
Image result for snow flurries gif

I shared this a few years ago on Facebook and saw it again lately. This is such a great reminder to all of us.To know that God chose to make me and stand by me during my time here on earth, is amazing. Knowing I'll spend eternity with Him is the BEST promise He's made to me!

When I picked out this mug today, I just had to smile at this little guy. He is one of the many January mugs on the counter this month.

 This is another reminder to us when we start to believe what others may say or what Satan throws our way. God planned me, gifted me and positioned me EXACTLY where He needed me to be to accomplish His plan for me.  So glad He did too.

I had lunch with my friend, Tuesday and God directed my words. I thanked Him the whole way home. On the way to lunch I prayed for the wisdom and words to say. God provided it all so that it was a natural conversation.
I asked my friend if I could pray for her, so we held hands while I prayed. We cried a bit, then continued with lunch! God is Good! ALL THE TIME!
What a fun evening I had Thursday. I had a 'date' with my son! It was wonderful!  As part of my Christmas present, he took me to a Coffee Shop for a sandwich and coffee. He is so much fun to be with. It reminded me of times when the kids were growing up that Tim and I took Ben or Sarah and had dinner with them once a month. The kids would choose the place. The idea was to give them Mom or Dad time. It was so much fun. Some times we'd play putt-putt then head to Dairy Queen.

Anyway, Ben and I talked from 6:30-9:00 at Coffee Club. This is what you see when you enter. You walk past cases filled with luscious baked items from cheesecake to cake to all sorts of baked goods. 
They make breakfast foods and lunch or dinner sandwiches.


They had lots of comfortable seating. The music was very soft and pleasant.
Image result for coffee club broadview heights oh
This was the raspberry coffee Ben and I ordered. It is served with a spoon and plate, in case the whipped cream or chocolate run.
Image result for coffee club broadview heights oh
You can purchase coffee beans or ground coffee in many different flavors. Milky Way, chocolate raspberry, chocolate marshmallow, and caramel nut were a few of the flavors.
Ben and I both said next time we'll get some coffee and make it.
Photo of Coffee Club - Broadview Heights, OH, United States. Great atmosphere!

I smiled when I saw this. Hoping all have a great weekend. Be safe with your travel with all of the snow that's coming our way.


Verse of the Day: Ephesians 2:10
Related image

A friend shared this video and I just had to do the same. Tissues needed.


This is a new song by Kind & Country called, God Only Knows. It's a video that shows a woman who has self-doubt, and has hurts which she doesn't share. She internalizes everything and comes to the point where she wants to take her life. A bit of kindness changes that. See what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.
I hope to make some cards soon and post them.
Blessings,

No comments:

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...