Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Happy New Year 2019!


Happy New Year 2019

I thought I posted this yesterday. Oh well, I'll post it today.  I hope you had a great new years.  I'm looking forward to what God has in store for my friends and family.
Here's a picture of our sweet Chloe two years ago when she was about 2 months old. It was her first vet visit with us.  She made the Facebook post for the week two years ago. She was so cute and tiny.
 This past week it was warmer than usual so Tim and I sat on the screened in porch with jackets on. Phoebe just needed her warm blanket and she snoozed for a couple of hours in Tim's chair.
We all miss being outside on the back porch.
 This is a card I made using the new Cactus stamp set from Stampin' Up. It's in the Occasions Catalog which customers can order from beginning tomorrow. This card was for a color challenge. The colors were bermuda bay, so saffron and blackberry bliss. I stamped off for a lot of the card to give it more dimension.

Here is the card that was the inspiration for my card. This card was for the featured stamper of the week.
I used the Gerda Steiner Valentine Penguins for my card. Aren't they just so stinkin' cute?

I found this after I posted Sarah's birthday. This is a picture of a birthday breakfast in bed. She ordered waffles with peanut butter. I put a Barbie candle in it and sang Happy Birthday as I entered the room. I'd then take a picture of her with breakfast.  Such a fun tradition and memory.
Today I stamped with a dear friend. She's the kind of friend that you can pick up conversation anytime and feel you haven't been apart. I thank God that He's given me such wonderful, close friends.
I am still mourning the loss of my dear friend Patti. I had to let my stamping classes know of her passing so they wouldn't ask where she was. I knew I wouldn't want to go through it all again.

Verse of the Day:Matthew 6:14-15
Image result for matthew 6:14-15

Blessing of the Day: I got to talk to my twin today about the chaos in her life. God, please fill her with all she needs to get through the challenges before her and her family.

I got to spend time talking to and praying with my dear friend, Emily.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...