Tuesday, December 29, 2020

2020 The Year NO One Will Miss!

 

Here's my latest card using the colors for today's color challenge on Splitcoast stampers. The colors are, smoky slate, blushing bride and pool party. I used three stamp sets for this card. They were, Sorry For Everything, Memorable Moments, and Darling Donkeys.  As I flipped through my stamps, I saw, Sorry to see you go. I knew what I wanted to do for my card. I added wink of stella to add sparkle to the whole card.


In spite of the COVID19 virus running rampant, Tim and I were able to stay in most of the time. I was able to make lots of cards. Here are some of my favorites.

My Favorite Cards of 2020

December



November 2020


October 2020





September 2020


August 2020






July 2020





June 2020



May 2020





April 2020





March 2020




February 2020



January 2020






Verse of the Day: Colossians 3:12


This is a song by Matthew West called, Unplanned. Give it a listen.

Blessings of the Day: I got to pray with a friend who is in the hospital. I got to talk to another friend. I got lots of things done around here including, my laundry, sheets, and towels from upstairs and down. Phew, that's done for another week.
I got groceries and they weren't out of anything!

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom


















No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...