Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Prayers Needed

 

Prayers needed for my mom, who is 89 and in a nursing home, she has COVID. We also found out my daughter-in-law has COVID as well. Time will tell whether Ben and Brianna get it. For anyone who doubts there is a virus, wake up, people I love have it.

We have to be smart. We have to limit our contact with others. We have to limit time away from home. We have to wear a mask. A bit of inconvenience is worth staying healthy and keeping those I live with, safe.

This song by Matthew West was just what I needed after this news from family.

This is Mattew West singing The Hope of Christmas. It's a beautiful song. Give it a listen.


Verse of the Day-James 1:22



Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...