Thursday, April 25, 2024

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial found here on Splitcoaststampers. It was a very easy to follow tutorial.

I cut the designer series paper and loved that the left over pieces could be added to the bottom corners of the card. This was a very easy tutorial to follow. Thanks, Dina.

I punched out the flowers and stems then added them to the card. I fussy cut the sentiment to mimic the rounded edges of the flowers.


We had some visitors today. Chloe was the first to see them arrive. There were about a half-dozen of them just walking through the yard. They meandered across the street like it was woods. No fear of animals or people. Go figure....









No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...