Hey Everybody,
Starting today, September 16 and running through this Friday, September 18, you can get 15% off select stamp sets! Grab stamps that have been on your wish list or use this opportunity to explore new stamp styles. But act fast—this stamp-tacular sale only lasts for three days! Click HERE to see what's on SALE.
Today I have another card that we're making in classes this week. This is called a Circle Flip Fun Fold card.
Stamps: Scalloped Blooms
Paper: Highland heather card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" score at 4 1/4"
Violet Dreams designer series paper: 4" x 5 1/4", 1 1/4" x 4 3/4", 1 3/4" x 4 3/4", sentiment 3/4"x 1 3/4"
white for mechanism: 5" x 8" score at 2", 3 1/2" and 5 1/2"
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories: Gilded Wings Accents
Floral Spray 3D embossing folder
2 1/2" circle die
Here's the video to show you how to make this card. It's an easy card to make.
Here are the supplies I used. 167647
The Gilded Wings Accents are no longer available.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you give this card a try.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:
Post a Comment