Sunday, July 10, 2011

Busy Sunday

Today has been a bit busy for me. But I did get some stamping done. I did a couple of digital images and for the first time they didn't smear when I colored them! Woohoo!
One of my favorites is from Whimsy Stamps called, Hang In There. This turtle is just so cute! I have a friend who was let go from her job Friday so I thought this cute turtle would be perfect to cheer her up.
Crissy is having a design team call. Check it out, you won't find cuter images!  Here's my card.
Tonight we went to Sarh's best friend's softball game.  It was a great time.  Lindsey's team mercied the other team.  At the top of the 5th inning they were ahead by 15 points so the game was called.  This was fast pitch and was a fun game to watch.
Well, it's time to get things organized in here.  Tomorrow my Stampin' Up order arrives and I'll get to play with my new stuff!
Thanks for stopping in.
Blessings,


2 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

I like the textured papers and the fancy oval you have the turtle in Sue. I esp like the reason you made this card. Very kind of you!

Digi Darla said...

Aw, so very cute! The papers are awesome and the little guy is so darling!
Fabulous card and Best of wishes in the DT call! Blessings! DigiDarla.com

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...