Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More and More Cards

I have been busy making cards for my Open House which need to be SU current materials only.  That's a challenge for me since many of my word stamps have been stored in categories.  I have to go through the catalog to see what is current, LOL.
I've also been playing around with digital images again.  This time for some reason they didn't smear when I colored them!  Woot, woot!
Here are my latest cards.  The first set I made to show stampers how to go from simple to more advanced in card making by using the same card.



Next are my button cards from the SU set, Button Buddies.



Hope you've enjoyed my cards today.  May your day be filled will God's will for your life. Thank you for stopping by to visit.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...