Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Night Stamping

Tonight I had 4 ladies come to make cards. We made three cards and 1 not a card item.  Here's what we made: The papers here are cherry, crushed curry and white.  I love working with the crushed curry.  Not only that, it's still on sale at the SU clearance rack!  I used the poppy embossing folder from Stampin' Up, I stamped in cherry using the stamp from Friends Never Fade.  There is a nice combination of stamps in that set.
The next card is a CASE of Dawn's card but I added some bling. You can check out the video from Dawn here:http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stampin_studio/2010/03/for-all-you-do-card-video.html


This is a card I made for my Open House. I just thought this stamp set was soooo cute! I hope the ladies coming will too. I used daffodil for a card base that was embossed with SU tulip border. I added the new lace border punch in real red paper above and below the images. I stamped three snails and made the mom first with a bigger button and the two kids with smaller buttons. I just love the little hello from the summer mini hostess set Swirls and Curls verses.
This is the cute post-it note holder we made Friday at my stamping night. We started with Flirtatious dp then added the butterfly and saying. I added a little pen to each as well.
I enjoyed meeting Teddi tonight.  She is fairly new to stamping and I enjoyed talking with her and laughing with her.  Any chance I get to meet and stamp with people I love!
Now to clean up and get ready to plan my Open House for the 23rd.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings to you and yours.


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...