Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stamping Samples For Friday and My Open House

Today I participated in SCS color challenge which was to use baja blue, not quite navy and cherry cobbler.  I loved how this came out.  I used my new SU set called Field Flowers which is a 2-step stamping set.  I also used the new SU embossing folder called stripes. The ribbon is the new cherry cobbler scallop.
3
This is a House Mouse image I colored and put this card together using the tulip embossing folder from SU, and my nesties.  Welcome Baby is an SU stamp for the small tag punch.
This card is similar to the one above, but facing a different way to make it look like the little guy is sleeping cuz he's sick. ahhhh.....
This is a birthday card I made for Sarah to give her friend who likes pigs.  This was made with my SU set called Button Buddies which has 8 stamps which can be used with buttons.  It is so cute!
This card is House Mouse again and I wanted to use a cut out and I shaded it in turquoise ink. These cards are packaged and ready to sell at our Christmas in July sale on the 24th at our church.
I'll tell you what's hard.  I have stamp sets pulled apart by categories and now that I'm making things for my Open House and for my make-it take-it Friday, I have to check my SU catalog to make sure I'm using current things! LOL
It's been a hot one here in Cleveland, past 90 today.  I praised God earlier for air conditioning! It might sound silly but I remember growing up, sleeping on the third floor of our house with only a fan in the window and most of the time it pulled the hot air out!  Not sure why we didn't pull cool air in..........when we got older we turned the fan around in the window. :-)
It's time for sleep.  Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...