Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Save Your Life.......Newsboys

Today I was busy working outside pulling weeds in the garden until I was blinded by sweat and had to come inside.  We got the the mid 90's today.  Thank God for air conditioning.  I have been working on lots of things for the Open House and sale at church.
This afternoon I was sick until about 8:30 with flu like symptoms.  YUCK, it's no fun being sick.  I was upset because I was going to have a new stamper come over and work with her.  Oh well, God had other plans. :-)

Here are the things I finished today:


I made multiples of some of the post-it-note holders.  I think I need to go to bed early so I can catch up on some sleep.  Give a listen to Save Your Life by the Newsboys.  Check out the words too.

Ben's still at driving school and taking the classroom portion.  Today he learned not to play chicken with a train........you'll never win unless you're driving the train! LOL
Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are feeling well.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...