Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lifeline.......Who or What is YOUR lifeline?

I was listening to this song by Mandisa this morning and began to give thought to lifelines and what we use as lifelines......There are so many things that we think are lifelines in our world.  However, God is the only one who is our lifeline.  He created us, imagine that, God created every little molecule in you and gave you to your parents and knows exactly what will happen to you each second of each day. He loves you more than anyone here on earth!  It's so hard to imagine that in spite of how I treat God, he's there for me, every second of every day. He is my father, redeemer, creator and friend.  What an amazing God we serve!  This song by Mandisa is called Lifeline.  I hope it helps you through your day.


I am getting ready for my Open House and for another card and gift sale at church to support missions.
Here's what I finished today.
This is a bag of candies made using the new stamp set called It's a Wrap Occasions. I used a combination of Hershey's Miniatures, and Hershey Nuggets. These will be on display at my Open House then for Sale at our church to support missions. The candy is put in Stampin' Up's small, flat bags, stapled then I added the topper.
I'm getting more things pulled together for my Open House.  I'm praying that it is a success and that God will be given the glory for the Open House and the Sale at church Sunday.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024

 The Simple Woman's Daybook for August 2, 2024 Looking out my window it's dark and starting to cool off. It has been muggy and rainy...