Thursday, September 5, 2019

Got The Feeling You're Being Watched?


Got The Feeling You're Being Watched?
While I swam today, I got the feeling I was being watched. Yup, I was right! LOL

With September comes the last of summer days and back to school for many.  I don't like this time of year. The pool closes soon, then into the cool/cold days of fall/winter. Then Snow, which I hate. I like the way snow looks, but don't like driving in it. SIGH.....

Here is my 91 year old father-in-law, on the pool deck watching the grand kids and great-grand kids swim. The 3 year old invited him to swim. So precious!
Here are the 10 different cards we will be making for World Card Making Day. These cards will be donated to South Carolina Juvenile Justice System for Thanksgiving. There is a nice variety of cards. One of my favorites is the piece of pie with whipped cream.
The first card is a new stamp set with paper. The second card is a retired Stampin' Up set.
The first card is an old Stampin' Up set that I love because of the realness of the leaves.
The second card is a set a friend let me borrow. The set is called, Day of Gratitude.
The next card is one of my favorite sets, Painted Harvest. I love the sunflower look flowers it makes. These flowers are two-step stamping. The first layer was flirty flamingo then berry burst on top.
The second card is another card from the Day of Gratitude Stamp set.
These last two cards are also made from the Day of Gratitude set. That set comes with a lot of stamps. The thinking of you card sentiment isn't from this set.

So we got our bedroom put back together and miss Chloe was in charge. She supervised the whole thing. Isn't she just the sweetest thing?

While Chloe supervised, Miss Phoebe slept on the soft, new rug.

I'm not sure if you need this today or not. I have to tell you that I sure need this. I am trusting in the Lord because I can't change things that are going on here. God knows what's best for me. Just like a kid, I need to allow my heavenly father to guide me.


Verse of the Day: Micah 6:8
Image result for Micah 6:8

Here's a song from, The Afters called, I Will Fear No More. Give it a listen.


Blessing of the Day: A good friend helped me cut paper for a few of my cards for Monday's class. It's fun to catch up while we work.

I swam today. Tim and I weeded the garden and dead-headed the roses and butterfly bushes. I am tired tonight.

Thanks for stopping  by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...