Monday, December 7, 2020

Monday Mornings Can Be Tough

 



This is for Crafters of Faith Monthly Challenge.
December 2020: Hostess/Jeanette

Scripture: Matthew 2:10 When they [the Wise Men] saw the star, they were overjoyed beyond measure.

Challenge: For this month’s challenge let’s add a star (or stars) to our cards/projects.

I stamped the images and colored the animals. I put yellow wink of stella on the star. This is one of my favorite stamps for Christmas. Even the animals praise the King of Kings.

This is the first card we'll make in my class this month. It is a gift card holder. I love this gorgeous designer series paper called, Brightly Gleaming.  Since I can't provide images, I've sent the size of the area to be stamped to those in the class. That way they can gather their own stamps for each card.


This is card 2 for my class. It's a new one for me. The inside sentiment gets pulled out from behind the image panel in front.

This is one of my favorite Gerda Steiner stamps called, Snowman Friends. I drew a sweater on this chilly snowman. I love the colors on this new snowflake designer series paper.
This is the card that I used for inspiration from the challenge on SCS called, Stamper of the Week. We look through their gallery and choose something to change and make our own.


Here's my card. I stamped with real red and versamark then heated clear embossing powder on top. I curled the leaves and petals with my bone folder. I added them with dimensionals. Isn't that set of pearls in the center just gorgeous? It's in the holiday catalog and will be going on sale tomorrow.

Verse of the Day: Psalm 104:33


  Here's a song I heard lately that I wanted to share. It's called, Take Heart by Matthew West.

Blessings of the Day: Tim continues to make good progress on his desk for his office.  I spent the day 'working' on things for my December classes. Most days I do pretty well keeping to the task needed. Now I'm ready to play. I have some Cute Christmas stamps to color.
I am thankful for friends who help me prep the projects we do for classes.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...