Tuesday, July 13, 2021

What's Black and White and Red All Over?


Here's my Thank EWE (You) card.

Our color challenge was to use black, white and red.
I immediately thought of the cute 'ewe' I had for the black and white part. I covered the 's' on the thanks stamp with washi tape, stamped in red, then removed the tape and stamped. I cut out rectangles using the scalloped contours dies. I die cut the fence and added that to the black paper after dry embossing it to look like wood. This paper looks gray, but it is truly black. I added the images to the card with dimensionals. I like this so much, I just might use it as my customer thank ewes for this month! LOL
 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...