Monday, July 12, 2021

Something New on the Blog Today

 Something new on my blog today. I'm including some of my Stampin' Up card ideas. Here is the first of many to come.

Flowers of Friendship Card

Here is a card we made at my July Classes. It was made with Flowers of Friendship by Stampin' Up.


Card Recipe

Stamps Flowers of Friendship.

Paper
Card Base-Pale Papaya   5 1/2"  x 8 1/2" fold at 4 1/4"
Hand Penned Designer Series Paper   3 3/4" x 5"
Mint Macaron-2 1/2" x 4"
White image panel 2 3/8" x 3 7/8"
White inside- 4" x 5 1/4"
Mint Macaron scrap for sentiment

Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black-Image
Mint Macaron-Sentiment

Accessories
Papaya Ribbon  
Copic Markers YR82, G12 (I had my Copic Collection long before Stampin' Up made markers.)
Green dots
dimensionals
oval die or retired large oval punch

Here in Ohio, we've had lots of rain this month. We have flood warnings today. This summer we've used our pool exactly 4 days. That sure stinks not to have nice weather to enjoy the pool.

We had a fun, family gathering Saturday. Brianna made dinner. Here's the menu.
Pork chops with a barbecue rub,  Whipped sweet potatoes  and zucchini with garlic and herbs.


Brianna loves to cook and loves to have people to cook for.  It was so nice to have our meal prepared. Any time I don't have to cook, the food ALWAYS tastes BETTER!

I've been busy over the weekend meeting with friends to help with cutting paper for my classes this week. Another friend comes over and helps me package each set of items in an envelope for each card we make. I end of making 12-15 sets of three cards and 1 three-dimensional item for my classes.

I've also gone through my stamps and boxed up those I don't use anymore. Some of the stamps I have were from the 4 Card Ministries I ran. I needed lots of different types of stamps for those ministries. Now that I'm not doing those ministries, I'm giving them to friends, and a gal who runs the Card Ministry I started at church.

Any that are left over, will be donated to a local re-sale shop where sales go to Muscular Dystrophy.
I'd rather do that than sit in my garage for a weekend hoping to sell my stamps. Charity is my thing.

Verse of the Day: 1 Corinthians 12:12-13

Here's a song by Matthew West called, What If. Give it a listen.  Matthew West said he wanted to face one of his biggest fears which was, sky diving.  He was petrified but was hooked to an experienced jumper, and he made the jump. It was recorded on video. He said it was the BEST feeling to overcome a fear that was huge to him.

He called us to look at our life and see what might be holding us back in our walk with Christ.  
You don't want to get to the end of your life and say, I would of, could of, should have, done this and this.


Here is the first of 8 Lessons Matthew will bring to us so we can grow in our walk with Christ.

Blessings of the Day: A prayer was answered, I led a card class with a great group of ladies.
I got my quiet time with my Bible.  Tim got the padding in for the flooring in the basement. I got my remaining stamps organized and sections labeled so I can find them! LOL

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom




                   
        








No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...