Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Crafters of Faith For July

 Well, it's that time again, time to post my Crafters of Faith Card.  This month Barb gave us this challenge.

July 2021 Barbaralynn

Scripture--Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Challenge--please make a card that highlights anything with wings--you decide what you want to showcase.

This card is for two challenges; the sketch challenge and the Crafters of Faith challenge.

I wanted to showcase butterflies. They come to our garden for the butterfly bushes we have there. They are such delicate creatures. No matter how many I've seen, I still stop and stare when I see one.

I dry embossed the papaya paper then die cut the butterflies with the hand penned designer paper. I added silver pearls to each butterfly. Then I put this together to match the sketch challenge today.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Bensarmom



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...