Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Paper Piecing is Fun To Do

 Hey Everybody,

Sabrina's challenge is unique for this 1111 challenge. One layer, one image, one embellishment, one die cut. You can check it out here.

I stamped the cupcake on white paper and designer series paper. The designer series paper is called, Painted Illusions from Stampin' Up!  I fussy cut the cupcake and the cupcake liner.
 I colored the frosting and the cake on the white paper. I added it to the card with dimensionals. I added clear wink of stella to the words and the frosting.

 I die cut the sentiment from the same designer series paper then added dimensionals and added them on an angle to the designer paper. Lastly, I added a glue dot to the music note and added it to the card. The designer series paper was added to a white card base. This will be used for a BRAK (Birthday Random Acts of Kindness) card.

Keywords: WT1111
Stamps: cupcake
Paper: white, Stampin' Up!-Painted Illusions designer series paper
Paper Size: A2
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Accessories: dimensionals, birthday dies, music note, clear wink of stella
Techniques: die cutting, coloring, paper piecing, fussy cutting
I found a video from Splitcoaststampers so you can see how to do this technique. She uses cardstock, but you can also use designer series paper.

Here are some samples from my gallery so you can see how I've used designer series paper to step-up my card.  Here the chair was stamped then cut out.
Winnie the Pooh's mug was paper pieced.

Check out the snowman's hat and scarf.

I love the paper I used for these boots.
I hope these give you an idea of different things you can paper piece.  Have fun with it.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue




No comments:

Paper Piecing is Fun To Do

  Hey Everybody, Sabrina's challenge is unique for this 1111 challenge. One layer, one image, one embellishment, one die cut. You can ...