Hey Everybody,
The challenge for today was this: ABC25B2 - August 26, 2026 -- B - Blackbird (The Beatles) – silhouette of a bird
Here's the stamp set I used. A friend gave this to me a few years ago so when I saw the challenge needed a bird and a silhouette, I figured I could stamp then color in the bird. Then when I colored in the bird I thought, it needs either a sunrise or sunset to sit in.
Here's my card. I stamped the bird in memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with a Karin brushmarker pro in black. I colored the flowers and leaves with a water brush and acrylic paint markers. I colored the markers on an acrylic block then used the water brush to paint the flowers and leaves. I used different colored blending brushes to color the sky behind the bird. O added rhinestones to the flower centers and stamped the sentiment.
This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.
Here's the paper I used for the background. It's called, Lovely & Beautiful. It has gold in it so I layered gold behind the designer paper.Have you ever thought to use a stamp of something and make it into a silhouette? I don't do this often, but I like the effect. It's a great idea for a time you can't decide what color to make something or you don't feel like blending colors. You take out a black marker, pencil, crayon, paint or whatever you have and color away.
| Keywords: ABC25B2 |
| Stamps: Gina K Designs-Song Bird |
| Paper: white, black, gold, SU-Lovely & Beautiful designer series paper |
| Paper Size: A2 |
| Ink: daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, pretty in pink, highland heather, memento tuxedo black, versafine black |
| Accessories: water brush, acrylic markers, Karin brushmarker pro black marker, rhinestones |
| Techniques: ink blending, silhouette, coloring |
Here's the paper I used for the background. It's called, Lovely & Beautiful. It has gold in it so I layered gold behind the designer paper.Have you ever thought to use a stamp of something and make it into a silhouette? I don't do this often, but I like the effect. It's a great idea for a time you can't decide what color to make something or you don't feel like blending colors. You take out a black marker, pencil, crayon, paint or whatever you have and color away.
I hope you give this a tryl
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment