Thursday, August 20, 2026

 Hey Everybody,

The challenge for today is a sketch challenge.

Marion has shared the sketch for today. You can find it here.

 
Here's my card.

I turned the sketch and used the designer series paper that was still on my desk from yesterday.  The paper is retired and called, Unbounded Beauty by Stampin' Up.
I cut the rectangles of designer series paper then rounded the corners. I layered them with berry burst but didn't round those corners. I punched flowers and leaves and layered them to add to the sentiment. The punch I used is called, Petal Park builder punch. I added the resin dots at the bottom. This will go on a dinner tray at a local hospital.


Keywords: SC1128
Stamps: SU-Radiant Sunflowers
Paper: white, berry burst, Unbounded Beauty designer series paper
Ink: berry burst
Accessories: 2024-2025 in-color resin dots, SU-Petal Park punch, corner rounder
Techniques: sketch challenge
Speaking of challenges, check this out. Splitcoaststampers is hosting 41 challenges over 10 days!
Click on the link or the image for more information.

Here's a list of supplies we'll be using so far. Click the link to see an updated list. People are still getting their challenges ready.

I hope you can join us for a few of the challenges October 7-17th.

so far......

πŸ‚ Parchment Paper
πŸ‚ Cling Wrap or Glad Press n' Seal (tried it, works great)
πŸ‚ Salt
πŸ‚ Pretty Napkins
πŸ‚Tissue Paper
πŸ‚Shaving cream/foam
πŸ‚Watercolor Paper
πŸ‚Plastic wrap
πŸ‚Metallic embossing powder _OR_ metallic deco foil (either/or)
* Product Suggestions (no affiliation, just searched Amazon for some cheap options with free shipping that you could try):
* Metallic Embossing Powder: Assorted 4pc Metallic Embossing Powder (https://a.co/d/0gyXFDGW)
* Deco Foil: Opal Deco Foil (https://a.co/d/0bDpOIHV), Gold Deco Foil (https://a.co/d/0f71XDvV)
πŸ‚
πŸ‚

πŸ‚

No comments:

 Hey Everybody, The challenge for today is a sketch challenge. Marion has shared the sketch for today. You can find it here .   Here's ...