Saturday, August 22, 2026

Twisting Ribbon Quilt Card

 Hey Everybody,

I have another quilt card for you today. It's for today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers.

Amy's challenge today is McGee & Company. I chose this as my inspiration for my card.
 

Here is my card.


I made a book binding card. The pattern is called a twisting ribbon quilt. I used yellow, white and green like I saw in the towels.
I used a tutorial by Cindy Lewis Robinson that my friend shared with me on Facebook. I've added Cindy's instructions so you can give this a try.



It is pretty easy to make and lots of fun to try different colors together. This card will probably go to my twin sister who made quilts.
I hope you give this a try. It is a great gift for someone who makes real quilts.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue

Speaking of challenges, check this out. Splitcoaststampers is hosting 41 challenges over 10 days!

Click on the link or the image for more information.

Here's a list of supplies we'll be using so far. Click the link to see an updated list. People are still getting their challenges ready.

I hope you can join us for a few of the challenges October 7-17th.

so far......

πŸ‚ Parchment Paper
πŸ‚ Cling Wrap or Glad Press n' Seal (tried it, works great)
πŸ‚ Salt
πŸ‚ Pretty Napkins
πŸ‚Tissue Paper
πŸ‚Shaving cream/foam
πŸ‚Watercolor Paper
πŸ‚Plastic wrap
πŸ‚Metallic embossing powder _OR_ metallic deco foil (either/or)
* Product Suggestions (no affiliation, just searched Amazon for some cheap options with free shipping that you could try):
* Metallic Embossing Powder: Assorted 4pc Metallic Embossing Powder (https://a.co/d/0gyXFDGW)
* Deco Foil: Opal Deco Foil (https://a.co/d/0bDpOIHV), Gold Deco Foil (https://a.co/d/0f71XDvV)

No comments:

Twisting Ribbon Quilt Card

 Hey Everybody, I have another quilt card for you today. It's for today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers. Amy's challenge today...