Sunday, July 8, 2007

Open House Tomorrow



These are some of the items that I made for our Open House tomorrow night. One is a box with a handle made with banana card stock. The flowers are stamped in plum, bashful blue and gable green(stamped off once.) I love this set called, Garden Silhouettes. I've not seen a color I don't like with these flowers. Once I looked at this box with a handle I thought cards and envelopes would look cute in the box. So I measured the box and made little cards and hand made envys to go with them. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Ever so thoughtful and helpful! Wonderful samples you made for your upline's Open House my friend! I eagerly await my Baroque Motifs and Brocade paper! *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...