Monday, December 17, 2007

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts


Tonight I had to make a few quick gifts for staff members who have volunteered to monitor students in the afternoon movie so other staff members can take decorations down, and get ready for return to school in January. I started with tins from Hollo's paper supply. The covered tins look like tins a restaurant might put left-overs in. The lids were traced then stamped on with the Peaceful Wishes stamps. Masking was done so the pine cone would show with the pine needles.
These tins were filled with candy, tea and hot chocolate. I hope the ladies like them.
The snow we had last night didn't go through the night, so no snow day for us here in North-east Ohio! Until we meet again, may God Bless you.
I need some sleep.........

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

That is a GREAT idea. I love how it turned out.

michelle sturgeon said...

These look like great gifts!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...