Sunday, December 16, 2007

Busy Here in Ohio


It's been snowing and drifting here in Ohio today. We've hoping for a snow day but each time we do that, we don't get it. So I'm figuring I'll be going to work as usual tomorrow. This is a card I had fun with. I stamped my favorite sunflowers then cut them out with my new star punch. I added some Sakura gel pen around the edges and the center of the small stars. I was trying to see how the sunflowers would look in disguise.....LOL I am making cards to send to others in the Need a Lift Forum. I wanted to use this set since it's retiring. Can you believe that? Anyway, I experimented with the color combos and liked what I got.
This is a picture of a card holder I got recently from a friend. You can use it to put card in to dry if you've used a white SU pen, stickles or even embossing powder if you're doing a few cards at once. I've been using it since I've been writing Christmas cards. I'm making a note to self not to use so many dark card bases. Then I don't have to write in my white SU pen and have it dry somewhere.
Gotta get some sleep since I have to go to work tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

The card holder is a great idea. You've obviously needed it...so many cards! You've got a smart friend.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...