Saturday, December 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Okay I was tagged over a week ago by Renée.
So, I get to tag some others after I list the rules and my 7 facts about myself.

The rules of the game:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


7 Random Things about me:

1. I clean only when I have to.
2. I stamp as often as I can.
3. I have a twin sister in Wisconsin.
4. I love chocolate, sunflowers, and books.
5. I HATE driving in snow.
6. I LOVE sitting by the fire with a book, my DH or my Watercolor crayons.
7. When I die, I want to be used up from RAK-ing people and doing things for people.

So, now to tag 7 others ... Thanks for playing!

Anne
Rebecca
Michelle
Geeta
Debbi
Sencie
Linda


No comments:

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...