Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day Two for Snow Days! YES!

So this is day 2 of Snow Days here in Northern Ohio. It's still snowing. My kids had a blast outside today. It looked like fun to me too but no way I'd be out there. I'm past that kind of fun. I just leave it to the kids. Snow forts, snowballs, loads of fun to be had if you're young, not young at heart!
As I look from my window it continues to snow. We'll probably have school tomorrow. It was fun while it lasted.


This is one of the cards I did for the sketch challenge today on SCS. I just love lighthouses and for me they represent the light of God and His love for us. These seemed like the perfect stamps to go with the lighthouse today.

Wish I knew where I got this saying. I really loved it when I read it. If it's yours or you know its origin, please drop me a line. This is for the Splitcoast sketch challenge today as well. I love this Rose Cottage scrapbook paper.

This is the fourth card I've done with this set. I really like it for military or church encouragement cards. I also had to use those corners that my kids gave me for my birthday. You know how it is, they give you something and look for you to use it! LOL

We continue to pray for those who are ill or battling disease, depression and the like. Praying that you are doing well and that you visit again soon. Hugs and prayers until that time.

3 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Great pics and cards!

Anonymous said...

Sue, these are all great cards!!!! : )

Diane Noble said...

Sue, I just found your blog and wanted to let you know it is a delight to visit! Love your work and especially appreciate the spiritual emphasis. I've found blogging to be a great way to share my faith and connect with other believers who share the love of stamping. I especially love the sentiment "Live in such a way..."--is that a stamp or did you generate that on your computer? Love your blog!!

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...