Sunday, January 18, 2009

How Much Snow Can Our Yard Hold?

I woke up this morning to snow blowing and falling again here in Cleveland. DH went out to get gas for the snow blower and he said it was terrible out there, he barely made it up our street and the driveway. The development hadn't been plowed; guess they don't care if people get out to church! We had to stay home from church since main roads hadn't been plowed or salted. Kids were disappointed but we had to err on the side of safety here. Our church has such a fantastic program that my kids are actually disappointed when they don't get to go to church on Sunday or Wednesday!
This is my second box now that I have figured out how to make them. drawings had me in a tizzy but I finally got it and had to make another box. This one is using Haiku designer paper from SU. I also played around with the scallop punch and came up with this unusually shaped piece to put behind my scallop squares.

This was the prettiest piece of paper to start with for the box. It had a variety of designs on it. I think it made the box so pretty to look at.

I put the top note pieces into the cuttlebug with the herringbone texture folder and liked the results.

Still fighting a sinus infection so I'm going to sign off for now and get some sleep. Thanks for stopping by and God Bless.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...