Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last Day of Vacation for a While......

Wowzers, I sure made some progress yesterday and today on stamping some things that will be used as gifts.

These are the top note cards I'm adding to the Andrea Walford card box. I love how these turned out. These will make a darling gift for someone. I used Michigan Berry design paper with the top note cut out and mounted on olive paper. I added two branches from the Martha Stewart branch punch. I also added pearls and ribbon.

Andrea Walford card box. I love how these turned out. These will make a darling gift for someone. I used Michigan Berry design paper with the top note cut out and mounted on olive paper. I added two branches from the Martha Stewart branch punch. I also added pearls and ribbon.

This was a fun card to make that will fit in the altered box for a friend's birthday. You can't see the card base, but I tried a new technique. I used several punches to punch out cardstock as large as the card base. Then I used a jumbo wheel and bordering blue and wheeled over the punched out images. Then I used markers to color the stamp then stamped with it. Then I added the ribbon and pearl.

This was a fun card to make. I used the colors in my background, choc chip, tangerine tango and olive. The background was colored randomly direct to paper then I applied versa mark to the whole card front and added clear embossing powder. Then I dragged my bone folder through the ep back and forth and up and down so there were squares all over the front. Then I heated it and it looked like a snake skin. Then I put it through the Cuttlebug using the herringbone folder.

This is celery card stock with blue and vanilla on top of it. The vanilla has inspired by nature colored in marker and stamped. Markers colors are bordering blue, olive, and apricot. The celery base was put through the cuttlebug using the snowflake folder.


This is another card I made for my Andrea Walford card box. This is burgundy cards tock cuttlebugged with flowers. Then the flowers were stamped on vanilla card stock. The olive ribbon and pear were added and mounted on blue card stock.

This was a fun card to make that will fit in the altered box for a friend's birthday. I used markers to color the stamp then stamped with it. Then I added the ribbon and pearl.

This is a copy of Andrea Walford's box to hold her top note tags. I used Michigan Blueberry design paper to cover the box then added the flower colored in markers with apricot, bordering blue and olive green. I used the Martha Stewart punch and some blue ribbon.

This is a box I made altering Andrea Walford's Top Note Tag Box from her tutorial on her blog. I made it wider so it would fit A2 cards. I used bordering blue card stock and Michigan Blueberry dp. I added the bashful blue ribbon as well.

Tomorrow's our first day back to school from Christmas vacation. I am praying that I can get up, exercise and be ready to leave on time for work!
Bless you for stopping by today.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...