Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baskets For A Good Cause

So here it is a shot of all 12 baskets wrapped in shrink plastic with a bow. There ended up being more than I originally thought I'd have for the raffle. I just kept looking around here to see what else I could fill with cards, or other things. Now I have to figure out how I'm going to get all of this to work Tuesday. LOL

Well here are four of the baskets that I've filled with things I've made which will be donated to our school's raffle for the American Heart Association. We're having a Family Fitness Night and expect about 350 people! This is the second year we're doing this, and it's the best attended family event that PTA and staff host. Many times it's hard to get people to come back to school in the evening. This event is definitely a success.
I have other things in the works, and will get them on here soon. It's a nice way to use those things that I make and have sitting around here.




I can't wait to begin working on more things for the next thing that comes along. I love trying new things and SCS is such a fantastic place to get ideas, patterns and tutorials. Lots of Blogs provide videos now too.
Thanks for visiting and I pray that you are safe, warm and dry.
We're having snow again........sigh.....5 more weeks or so.........to go until Spring!

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....