Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!

Look what I got in the mail today! I got new stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs! I ordered them yesterday and got them today! It helps to have Kelley's business 20 minutes away. Shipping by mail is next day!
Kelley's new set called I am The Way, really spoke to me. I really loved the images and the words in this set. Ya know how sometimes you buy a set for the 'words' or just the 'image'? Well in this set you're going to love everything!
I can't believe the combination of images and words that Kelley has at Our Daily Bread Designs. (http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/index.html)
Check out the words on this card....Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness to pull another hand into the light.........I chose that for my first card made with my new stamps. I stamped in black and watercolored on whisper white with my crayons and aqua painter. I added hemp and a vintage brad. The background was put through the cuttlebug. The paper is Maine Blueberry from SU.

I stamped in black and watercolored on whisper white with my crayons and aqua painter. I added hemp and a copper brad. The background was put through the cuttlebug. The paper is Recollections retired paper from SU.

Well, we got another 6-8" of snow today. There continues to be a winter storm warning in effect until midnight. Having Lake Erie to the north gives us lake effect snow sometimes. I think most Clevelanders are tired of the snow. I'd give a whole lot to see green grass. I'll bet most people around here would too! LOL
I'm glad we stayed safe. They cancelled church activities for the second Wednesday in a row.
I'm oh so ready for spring! Keep safe and warm....
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...