Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sick At Home Today

Well, here it is Tuesday and I'm home sick. Won't go into details but know this, it's better I'm here! By afternoon I started to feel a bit better so I started to stamp a bit. I made a couple of cards for the first color challenge today. After Emily posted a color challenge, another one was posted. Here are my two cards for that challenge.
I stamped the image in black then used my reinkers and blender pen to color the images using coral, caramel and olive reinkers. I love the way as the color lightens, it looks like a different color. I used the scallop punch for the oval strip and added two tiny pearls. The edge of the image was sponged with a dauber.

I stamped the image in black then used my reinkers and blender pen to color the images using coral, caramel and olive reinkers. I love the way as the color lightens, it looks like a different color. I used a lace border punch on the coral.

I made simple toppers using my scallop punch on Bella Rose dp then adding blessed to the punched out shape. YUM

This is for yesterdays challenge..........which I might add was a HUGE challenge thank you very much! LOL I learned that next time I'm going to make the squares a little farther apart so it's easier to fold.
I made a flower holder from the scallop punch and added flowers from pocket silhouettes. The background is stamped with floral bg. Bella Rose paper is in the recessed window.

I am feeling better so I probably will go to work tomorrow. It's no fun being home and near all the stamping stuff and not be able or have the energy to use it. Bless you for visiting today. May God continue to protect and guide you.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...