Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boxes, Boxes, Do I Have Boxes!

This is the last of the boxes my upline and I made with the big shot. I used craft for the base then delicate dots for the sleeve. I added ribbon around the sleeve to decorate and it is on the side so that sleeve can easily be removed and ribbon stays on. The heart is a sizzix heart cut out with choc chip ink for dtp around the edges and with love stamped on heart.

This is another box my upline and I made using the delicate dots paper and acetate for the sleeve. I wanted to add stomething to the sleeve that wouldn't take away from it so I added a faux metal scalloped oval. I used the oval all Fabulous Friend stamp and stamped into 4 layers of silver embossing to make a faux metal scallop.

My upline got the matchbox sizzix box and it's so much fun to experiment with different papers etc. Here is the designer paper used for the bottom of the box then clear acetate for the sleeve. I like how this turned out.

This is a cute matchbox that my upline cut out for me. We had fun putting different combinations together for the boxes. We used craft paper for the base and tea party paper for the sleeve. Oval all Just For You stamped in amethyst ink on the oval scallop. The scallop was added with dimensionals.

This is an explosion box I made following directions from Dawn's directions found here:http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad...osion-box.html
I used amethyst paper for the base of the box and tea party paper for the top. The scallop oval has thank you from oval all stamp set stamped on it and I used purple stickles around the edge.

Thanks for checking out all of my boxes. My upline and I had a blast making these!

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....