Tuesday, March 24, 2009

God is Good and so is Spring!

This is my card for the color challenge using pretty in pink, kiwi and baja breeze. I used soft summer stamped in black then colored with blender pens and ink pads. To make the darker colors I colored using the blender pen and the refill inks. The bird is cut out and mounted on dimensionals. I added stickles to the flower and to look like berries on the greenery.

This is my favorite picture of my family during my aware ceremony. I wanted to keep it on my desk so I made a frame for it using a coaster. The back has a piece of cardstock attached and bent slightly to hold the frame up.

I love how the world comes back to life in the spring. I can't wait to see flowers peeking out of the ground. I don't have daffodils or other spring bulbs so I'll be watching my garden come back to life. As I survey my world I am constantly reminded of all that God has made. I take it all so for granted, do you? I pray that I'll be more thankful for what I have and remember to thank God for all He's blessed me with.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...