Saturday, April 18, 2009

Branching Out

This is a cased card found on nitestamper's blog here:http://memystampsandi.blogspot.com/2...-kindness.html
I thought this was a beautiful combination of colors. I changed some things on mine, but used her colors and idea of hills in the background. Thank you nitestamper!
The colors here are moss, olive, eggplant and choc chip. I tore paper and used it and a dauber to make the hills using moss and olive. The tree is choc chip with eggplant butterflies.


I love how this turned out. I used paper and daubers in moss and olive to form the hills. I stamped the leaves in moss and olive too. I love the contrast in red. The boots were stamped then cut out and attached to the tree base. I added three eyelets. The Thinking of You is added using a dimensional.

I love how these turned out. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, the card was done!
Love the red in this.
Thanks for stopping by. Bless you.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

GREAT job on both cards! Love the added touch of the boots under the tree .. good thinking!!

Deann Oliver said...

Sue,
I have a surprise for you on my blog. Check it out.
www.stampwithdeann.blogspot.com

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....