Monday, April 20, 2009

Scalloped Ovals

I really like the way these came out. They are cards I made for 5 teachers who will be moving to our school next year, as their school is closing. The Bella Rose paper was perfect for this. I used the Stampin' Up scallop oval die in my cuttlebug and put them around my stamped image. I used the large oval punch on top of the oval scallop punch.
Simple, but that's what I needed when I had to do 20!


We're getting ready to do State Testing in school. This is what we teach all year for, sadly.......to help kids pass the state tests........It's a stressful time for everyone. Praying we get through this week and testing week as well.
thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...