Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Welcome Teachers and Students

This is the card my class made to welcome 100 new students to our school. They will visit in 2 weeks and begin school in the fall with us. Their school is closing so we're having a visitation for the students with an activity and snack. I thought it would be nice for them to receive a card from us as a welcome.

These are the boxes that I will be filling with cards, a notebook, 2 pens and some candy for the new teachers who will be working in our building next year. They will visit in May. Their school is closing.
These were made using a cardboard bread pan I found at Hollos paper goods store in Brunswick around Thanksgiving. I used my Cricut to make the letters and flowers. Ribbon was attached to the bottom of the box and tied just under the welcome letters.

This was a fun challenge and a chance to use this beautiful stamp set again. Thanks Jenn for a fun, fun, fun, challenge. I even go to use my stickles for this card!

We are preparing for new staff and teachers for next year. We will add about 100 new students and 6 new teachers. I'm praying that the transition and visits go well. Moving is hard to do any time but at least they will not be alone, they will know lots of people in the school if 100 students and 6 teachers move too.
Thanks for stopping by today. May the Lord Bless you and Keep you.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...