Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cute Little Back Pack

In the May 6th issue of SCS's newsletter I found the tutorial to make this cute backpack.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/newsletters/01/05062009.html
I followed the directions to make my version. I used the beach wheel on all the pieces. I am thinking of giving this to my boss with a gift card since we're almost on summer vacation. I thought this was just darling!

This is the front of the backpack. I used a stampin' up wheel for this with a beach theme. I'm thinking of giving this to my boss with a countdown to summer vacation inside. She's had a rough year. I used velcro instead of magnets to keep the pouches closed. Fun project to make!

This is the side view of the backpack. I love the straps and handle made from the ribbon. Lots of fun to put together.

We're at my favorite day of the week, Saturday. I have time to stamp and I'm really looking forward to it. What do you do when you get a few hours to yourself? My DH is taking kids to the zoo and it's too hard for me to do all that walking so I get to stay home and stamp!
Mom home alone to stamp. Doesn't that sound the the perfect way to start a Saturday?
I can't wait to play! Woohoo!!
Bless you for visiting today.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....