Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Embossed Watercoloring

Here are the rest of my cards made with the Flower Garden stamp and the embossed watercolor technique found on Patty's Blog here:
http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/2009/05/watercolor-rose-cards.html

I used celery cardstock run through the cuttlebug using the dotted swiss folder. I stamped versamark then used white embossing powder. I added color by using the aqua painter and reinkers. Colors used are pretty in pink, sage, celery, apricot.

This is apricot paper run through the cuttlebug. The flower was stamped with versamark then embossed with white ep. I then used pretty in pink, apricot and celery and kiwi reinkers to color the flower and leaves. I added the flower and tag with dimensionals.

Soft sky cardstock run through the cuttlebug the flower was embossed with white ep then painted with reinkers using an aqua painter. I used soft sky, celery, pretty in pink, apricot reinkers on shiny card stock. The Thank you with hardware was also added.

We're half-way through the work week. I have to say that this year has been very nice as far as teaching goes. My class is a dream class for the most part. I don't get this type of class often you know. This is a class that would come in, do their writing and then read books quietly until told to do something else! It is WONDERFUL!
Well, I've got to go grade papers. Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....