Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time Flies and the Love Flows

Here's one of my favorite photos of Ben from 5 years ago! Whew time flies doesn't it?

As a mom I love watching my kids grow in all the gifts God has given them. My Ben is a sensitive one like me. He also loves kids! He spent 4 hours last night babysitting kids at church with his youth group. His favorite age is 3-5 year olds. I love hearing about his time with kids. I'm wondering what God will do with him in the future.

Tonight we read two stories from their little kid days. This was by request too and they loved it just as much as they did when they were younger! I love these times to build memories, don't you? Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,



No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...