Monday, May 18, 2009

Doctor Doctor Give Me The News..........

Well today I was home due to a doctor appt. I have been having hip and knee pain recently and the doctor said today that the knees have the beginnings of arthritis and the hip will need surgery. I won't know any kind of timeline until I see the orthopedic surgeon Tuesday. I've asked DH to meet me there so he can hear what she says also. I have medicine to help with the pain but so far it's not working. I know that all of this is in God's hands and He is able to do anything He wants to so I'm praying for His will not mine in all of this.

I had some fun making some simple thank you cards. These were cards that I got from someone and I finally decided to do something with them. I used Pocket Silouettes on each card stamped in colors from Ginger Blossoms design paper. I also used the scallop border punch and Ginger Blossoms paper along the bottom of each card.





We have 12 days left until summer vacation. Guess who gets more excited about summer vacation, the kids or staff? I think it's the staff!!
Take care and Bless you for stopping by.


1 comment:

Darlene said...

What a lovely pack of cards!! This will make a wonderful gift for some lucky person!
So sorry to hear you will require surgery ... I will keep you in my prayers!!

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...