Thursday, June 4, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window... It's sunny and fun to watch the birds chase each other.

I am thinking... that in 3 1/2 days I'll be on summer vacation from school. Is there anything as sweet as summer vacation?!

From the learning rooms... last minute work is being done to complete assignments or report cards and progress reports.

I am thankful for...my husband and children

From the kitchen... I smell brownies baking

I am wearing... jeans and no shoes

I am reading... If You Only Had 30 Days to Live

I am hoping... the pain from my hip subsides soon and the doctor can help without surgery.

I am creating... cards for a challenge at Splitcoast Stampers

I am praying... for Amber's family because she's now in Heaven.

Around the house...things are a bit out of kilter because of last minute things to do for the end of the school year.

One of my favorite things... is sitting out on our screened in porch with a cup of coffee and my husband.


A few plans for the rest of the week... to finish lesson plans for the student's last two days of school.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...When I look at all God has created I feel so very humbled and small. I am in awe of what He does for me each day in spite of what I do to Him each day.

I love to sit quietly and reflect on my life and what's going on in it.
Bless you for your visit.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....