Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...June 24th, 2009
Outside my window... It's dark
From the learning rooms...we're on summer vacation!
I am thankful for...my health
From the kitchen...the smell of meatloaf is in the air.
I am wearing...shorts, sleeveless shirt and flip flops
I am reading...a fun book that I forgot the name of! LOL
I am hoping...Ben is having a great time in Tennessee and following the Lord's plan for his life.
I am creating... items for missionaries to use at their conference at our church in July.
I am praying... that God will help my doctor determine the best course of action for all the pain I have in my hip and knee.
Around the house...it's quiet since DD is sleeping and DH is watching tv with his headphones on.
One of my favorite things...is the sound of water whether it's at the beach, a waterfall or fountain.
A few plans for the rest of the week...doctor visits............feeling old!
I also have a date with DH Friday! Yahoo!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...God blesses us with such beauty all around us each day. How many of us stop to see and thank him for that?

I enjoy doing this exercise and concentrate on what I'm thankful for etc. Thanks for stopping by. Can you tell I'm on summer vacation!?

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...