Saturday, June 27, 2009

Info Please

So my daughter and I go to the hospital to visit my mom and find out she's NOT there. We were sure the older woman just didn't hear the name right so we called mom's house. Guess what, she WAS at home. No one let us know that she'd come home Wednesday night! Great family communication isn't it? This is typical sad to say.
My brother and his son both live at my mom's house and no one passed on the information that she was home. I know they don't do details, they are guys, but geez, coming home is NOT a detail, but a main event ya know? Guys...........what are ya gonna do?
I had fun making this card. It will be used for our shut ins for July. I played around with my cuttlebug to make a frame. I like how this turned out. I used Circle Circus, a new set in the new catalog from Stampin' Up.

Tomorrow we'll be visiting in-laws to see how they are. They are 76 and 81 and still living on their own. They say living in the hills has helped them stay young! LOL

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...