Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday a Day to Slow Down?

This is for a three year old girl who was here in Cleveland Clinic for sugery on a mass in her chest. She is now at home in Toledo and I'm committed to keeping her mailbox busy with a card a week. I used all of the colors for the color challenge and combined pacific point and summer sun for the green on the leaves........I hope that's okay....I only used the colors in the challenge......LOL. Some was colored with a blender pen and some with markers.


This was a fun, fun technique....I loved it but must have been too anxious because I got blue ink in my white ink............anyone know how to get it out? I stamped using an old fireworks stamp from P.o. box rubberstamps houston. I used the baby wipes technique for the fireworks using pretty in pink, summer sun and brilliant blue.

Today was another day with a morning appt. then grocery shopping. I got up early after going to bed late again, but I seem to be doing okay on a little bit of sleep. I made these two cards for a little 3 year old in Toledo. If you'd like to send her cards too you can send to to me and I'll make sure she gets them.
Her name is Brihana.
c/o Sue Craig
9421 Yvonne Drive
North Royalton, OH 44133
Since I love to make cards, it's only natural to send them to those who can use a lift ya know? If I can make someone smile by sending a simple card, I've made the world a little better ya know?
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...