Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Tools for SU Demos!

Check these out will you? Stampin' Up had these for Demos to order. This is a ring with all the ribbon SU sells. What I did was put the ribbon in the order it is in the catalog so it was easier for customers to find info.



Stampin' Up also had for sale to demos, the beautiful designer paper. I put tabs on each card and put them in ABC order to make it easier for customers to find the paper they were interested in. I've always said that there's nothing like seeing the paper to get you to buy it. I'm in trouble for sure! LOL

I am celebrating 4 years as a demonstrator this month! Where has the time gone? I so enjoy doing stamping and making things from paper. I also and so thrilled to have a Card Ministry at church that allows other stampers to share their talents with those who need a card to encourage or celebrate. Praise God for allowing me to continue to do this ministry.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....