Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pheasants Three and a New Stamping Friend

I've gotta say thanks to SCS for helping me meet a wonderful stamping buddy today. She lives 5 minutes from me and became a demo two years ago. We had a wonderful time playing with this set, Autumn Days. I really love the wheat detail in this set. The set grew on me as I used it. When I looked at it in the catty, I just saw the pheasant and thought fall only, but now through someone else's eyes I see masculine cards for any time of the year. Oh my, I think it's going to have to go on my wishlist. LOL

This is a card a new friend and I stamped and colored. Then I brought it home and put it together with new colors and papers. The edge of the image is sponged with soft suede. the image is mounted on durango textured paper with a soft suede ribbon and razzleberry lemonade design paper.

This is the third pheasant stamped with a new friend yesterday. He was stamped in suede then colored with durango. I used the word window punch to punch our Hope Happens. It is mounted on durango textured card stock. the ribbon is attached.


This is another pheasant that was made with my new friend. We stamped on the top note die and then added soft suede ink sponged around the edges. I added the soft suede ribbon and hope happens using the word window punch

I can't believe it's July 1st already. It's very cool here in Ohio for July. I don't like hot, humid summers at all, but sheesh, at least warm enough so kids can swim!
Hope it warms up soon. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...