Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Can you say CANE?

So this morning the Physical Therapist comes to the house and says, walk with your cane. Okay so I did and it was so easy! I thought there was going to be a learning curve but nope I was off and walking like a pro. Don't get me wrong, it was HARD work! I did several laps around the house and rested, then did it again. By the end of that and some new exercises on the steps, I was so wiped out!
How wiped out you ask? So wiped out I had to take 2 naps today! Haven't done that in a long, long time.
Today I got a box of SU goodies and one of the things in there was this sizzix scallop oval. It seemed perfect for the bleaching technique which was part of the color challenge today. You were to stamp with bleach then see what color that was and add a neutral color to the mix. I stamped on razzleberry paper which turned vanilla. So I put a vanilla frame around the oval. I also added a smaller oval to the center and put the center oval through the cuttlebug with the bird and grass folder. I added just a bit of ribbon and put it on textured cardstock.


Today has been a tiring day. I am using my walker at the end of the day because I'm so tired. I did get some more good news from the surgeon. He said if I feel up to it, I can drive at 4 weeks! That's next Monday! Woohoo, short trips here and there is going to be great. That means I can go to therapy etc on my own. Hubby was so happy to hear this. So please pray that I'll be up to doing this.
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my little corner of God's creation.
Bless you,

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Don't you just love using bleach. It is such a cool effect! I'm glad to hear you are becoming more mobile and pray that God will continue to heal you in His time!

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...