Thursday, August 6, 2009

Challenges and Celebrations

In this challenge we were to pleat something. I pleated the paper with a crimper and the ribbon as well. I used the cuttlebug for the background. Stamped the large flower in razzleberry. The small flowers were stamped off once with razzleberry. The image was sponged with orchid then backed with olive. The designer paper is cottage wall, which is new for me to use.


These are purses made using directions found on Dawn' blog, here:http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/2009/08/dawns-convention-2009-swap-2-video-.htmlI used Cottage Wall designer paper with razzleberry ribbon. Wider ribbon than Dawn used and a little more difficult to tie and secure.



This is another beautiful card that my twin sister sent to cheer me up. She's sent about 6 in two weeks. What a wonderful sister huh?

What types of celebrations are we doing? Well my Physical Therapist said I'm making excellent progress. He thinkg the surgeon will give me the go-ahead to walk with 100% on my left leg, allowing me to use the cane part of the day and the walker part of the day. I'll be slowly using the cane more and the walker less to accomplish this.

I went out to visit a friend last night and managed a 3 hour visit! It felt sooooo good to get out of my house and visit my dear friend.

I'm also celebrating that God is with me now and always and is ever near when I need Him.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...